We operate a company that specializes in many different forms of cooperation.
Since 2009 we have worked with several ISP, telecom and technology companies and helped to improve their bottom line by developing high-efficient, manageable and flexible methods via a professional and targeted dialogue with our partners.
MatKon IP handles a specialized recycling process. Several companies in these industries have successfully outsourced fulfillment of the following tasks:
- IP technology (configuration and refurbish of routers)
- One point of contact
- Storage space
Below we show an example of an IP refurbish cooperation agreement, which has helped our partner save millions:
- Daily receiving all return equipment.
- Sorting received equipment / obsolete handling.
- Sorting, destruction of non reusable equipment.
- Scanning of all equipment on the serial no. / MAC address.
- Autoload file in the CRM system .... Info. Mail to customers.
- Loading new firmware / configuration.
- Test router or equipment function via for example DSLAM, @ and VOIP.
- RMA handling - fault detection, fault description, parts replacement, completing the Annex and shipping.
- Routers that cannot be reused are destroyed in accordance with local environmental regulations for electronic devices. (Cables, PCB, plastic, metal, etc.)
- Cleaning and preparing equipment.
- Selection of functioning packaging / internal packaging.
- Complete packing equipment kit / printing bar codes.
- Label with product no. / Serial no. / MAC (file)
- Ship equipment. (file)
- Weekly preparation of status report / graphics, figures, amounts, averages, etc.
- Periods with promotional or sales materials, to be added to the outgoing equipment.
- Configuration of new equipment for large deliveries.
- Managing the logistics of each box for the entire pallet (total traceability)
- Process optimization.
- Transportation / delivery via transport partners.
- Weekly / monthly preparation of status report / graphics, figures, amounts, averages, etc.
At the same time we deal with large parts of the procurement, which is necessary, before the process described above can be performed with the utmost quality, best precision and to the partner's satisfaction.